Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Am i me??

As each day passes by i find myself more and more distant to me. No i have not made any error in the last sentence. This is perfectly true. The people who have not talked to me for the last couple of years would remember me as an idiot. As someone who did not care for anything. As someone who did not listen to anyone. As someone who had most idiotic theories of his own. As someone who talked only to talk and most of the times to be laughed at. As someone who never took tension of anything. As someone who didn't care a bit about disturbing anyone. As someone for whom sleep was the top priority and no force on the earth could displace the priority.
But when today i think about how i was and how i am i find a total alien. Yes, I am an idiot today too. But a totally different one. Today's me tries to listen as much as possible and does not talk much apart from a couple of remarks. Today's me gets a maximum of 6-7 hours sleep everyday. Today's me has gone on to become an almost pessimist though i call it a "Tragic Optimist" meaning that he will optimistically believe everything to turn into a tragedy. This me instead of theorizing about idiotic things now thinks everything very seriously and takes tension for something which doesn't even concern himself. Just like the topic it is currently writing an entry for. And a lot of other questions one of which someday eventually i may discuss....

1 comment:

  1. "As each day passes by i find myself more and more distant to me"..
    thats it ..i was hesitant to say it for the fear of bein laughed at..but that is what the course does..brings myself closer to me..closer than i 've ever been..n i m loving this journey..n thats wat it has done for millions..:)

    ReplyDelete