Sunday, May 8, 2016

Perfection

There have been around 7 or 8 topics over the past few weeks on which I've wanted to pen down my thoughts. But well, I'm married now and the blog has taken a backseat.. Not that I was churning out blogs by dozens before. But I can finally use marriage as an excuse for once, so just lemme.

The foremost among all topics that have been bugging me is Perfection.What is it? Who defines it? Can anyone achieve it? Has there been anybody who was just perfect in each and every way. I've never worn suits but these ads have always attracted me and egged me on to find perfection. Weird - right? But well.. that's how it has always been.

Of late, I've been told - Nobody is perfect and one shouldn't try to achieve it. It's hopeless/worthless/waste of time - pick one. Instead one should live life to it's fullest. This has caused me to look back on pretty much my whole life in which every action I took was to move forward to be a better person. Better by whose standards, you ask? Mine. I believe perfection like beauty, lies in the eyes of the beholder. For someone begging at a street light, a guy in Mercedes may seem to have a perfect life. Or not. As I said, eyes of the beholder.

Broke the chain of thought.. Rest may follow later..

No comments:

Post a Comment