Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Post

Finally i'm writing my first blog entry. I'm not exactly sure why i created this blog, what i'm going to put in it or who'll be reading it. I just wanted to have a place where i can put in my thoughts. And this prompted me to create this blog. I used to have a diary too... But sometimes i'm too lazy to put something down. But as i'm online everyday i thought maybe this blog will do it for me. Not sure whether i'll be writing the same things as i used to write in my personal diary... I'll still be using it... But anyways i can put in some parts atleast which dont concern me personally but which go on in my mind and i think on them for hours.
I am thinking of putting down my views on various topics.. On whatever i think on and about.... But they may change with passage of time as i come to know newer things and gain some more insight regarding the topic. i guess u people who read my thoughts can also put in their comments to help me know better.....Plus it will be refreshing to know an alternate view on all those things..... Let's see.... Atleast i've started today by this first entry.... Hope this wont die out like the diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment