Monday, November 28, 2022

Hello Darkness!! My Old Friend...

 2100 days, 10 hours, and 35 mins since my last blog - but who's counting. 


Of late, there have been a lot of topics going through my head. I've been thinking about a lot of things again - which is a change from the last few years. I have a renewed focus on improving myself in all aspects - which, hopefully, I'll be able to sustain. I'm in a new role now - which I'm still unsure how I feel about. Amongst all these changes, both welcome and circumstantial, I've realized that I need to have a better closer look at all the things I do once again. Found the blog after a couple of people from work reminded me of the things I used to feel and say and think, and as I read through the older blogs thought - hey! Why am I no longer using this as my outlet? It started so that I could keep a catalog of all of my weird thoughts and theories, so why did I stop?


Anyways, so here I am. Saying hi to an old friend and confidante!! I've missed you, and I'll be writing more soon. I leave you with the Sound of Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment