Sunday, May 8, 2016

Noise. Chaos. Mess.

As I mentioned in the last blog that there are a lot of thought chains running in my head and about 7-8 topics I've wanted to write about. Well, they're just increasing in intensity and strength. So it seems that not all people are able to comprehend the world in the same way that I do. It also seems that people are prone to find another person's life perfect. So much so that they would try to find the worst thing that annoys them and turn it into their tormentor.
I did it once. Funny thing is, I found it annoying how some people close to me loved me while so many others crave for affection. I started distancing myself from them and was successful. But how can someone stop love? Lot of them still love me, I just don't give them a chance to show.
Once I did, I craved for affection. But I couldn't return.

No comments:

Post a Comment